The oyster shooter is a legend of its own. The versatile treat can be served as a fun appetizer, a chilling and energizing refreshment, a nightcap or as part of a larger seafood spread. How and when you choose to slurp is up to you, but this delicious recipe will ensure you get a perfect shooter every time.
- 1 raw WhiteStone Oyster
- 1 teaspoon cocktail sauce (commercial or homemade cocktail sauce)
- 1 tablespoon vodka
- Gather the ingredients.
- Assemble your ingredients. How many oysters you need will depend on how many shooters you plan to make. Just note that you'll need a shot glass for each.
- Add the oyster to the glass and top with the sauce and vodka.
- Shoot and enjoy!
- If you’re having a party and running low on shot glasses, set up an oyster shooter buffet so people can pour their own. Shuck your WhiteStone Oysters ahead of time so your guests don’t have to.
- Add horseradish or your favorite hot sauce for more of a kick, or tone it down by substituting tomato juice instead of cocktail sauce.
- Keep your oysters on the half shell, in their own juice on crushed ice until you’re ready to make the shooter.
- Garnish with lemon or pomegranate.
← Older Post Newer Post →