If you’re looking for the ideal summery topping for your White Stone Oysters, look no further. This delicious vinaigrette pulls together some classic summer flavors to bring a bright and crisp garnish to your oysters.
What You Need
- 4 dozen White Stone Oysters, shucked on the half shell
- Lemon wedges
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup chardonnay vinegar
- ½ cup verjuice
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 baby fennel bulb
- 1tbsp. Chopped chervil
- 1bsp. Flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp. Chopped dill
What to Do
- Start by shucking your White Stone Oysters. Need help? Check out our Oyster Shucking 101 video.
- Add the mustard, chardonnay vinegar, verjuice, cucumber, fennel, chervil, parsley and dill together in a blender.
- Blitz until combined and emulsified.
- Place rock salt or ice on a serving platter
- Arrange with shucked oysters on the half shell
- Apply the blended mixture and serve with scattered lemon wedges and sprinkled on micro-parsley
This summer oyster topper is sure to be a hit at your next cookout. For more recipes and tips and trips, visit our blog.