There’s almost nothing better than delicious smoked oysters. This perfect party dish is made to be shared during your late summer and early fall cookouts. Grab some crackers, and some cold drinks, then fire up the grill while your guests chow down on this delicious smoked oyster spread.
Before beginning this recipe, you’ll need to first smoke your White Stone Oysters. Check out these helpful tips for making smoked oysters. We recommend you smoke your oysters the day before and give them time to cool before making the dip.
What You Need:
- Smoked White Stone Oysters (roughly 2 dozen per 10 servings)
- 1 8oz. Package of cream cheese
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ tsp. Cayenne pepper
- Dash of salt
What to Do:
- Start by smoking your White Stone Oysters.
- Allow them to cool, covered in your fridge
- Add cream cheese to a mixing bowl
- Add smoked oysters
- Mix in Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Combine well, stirring vigorously until mixed
- Serve with crackers or cucumber slices
This simple recipe will surely become a crowd favorite and works well if you’ve already got your smoker going for a brisket, spatch-cocked chicken, or whatever your heart desires. Check out this recipe for our oyster charcuterie board if you want to add this dish to a bigger spread.
← Older Post Newer Post →