As you’re preparing for your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, your mind is probably focused on corned beef, cabbage, soda bread and the like. While those are all fantastic options for your menu, you can also bring in a delicious seafood element using White Stone Oysters to make this flavorful and traditional baked oyster dish. It’s easy to make and can be scaled up or down depending on how many guests you’re expecting. Use our helpful guide to determine how many oysters you need to order.
- White Stone Oysters
- Unsalted butter
- Garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- Parsley leaves, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Fine breadcrumbs
- Heat the oven to 180C/350F/
- Open the oysters and discard any excess liquid.
- Mix the butter with the chopped garlic, parsley, and lemon zest until well combined.
- Put a knob of garlic butter on each oyster and cover in breadcrumbs
- Then bake until golden brown for five minutes.
- Serve at once.