Air fryers seem to be all the rage right now and being the oyster fanatics that we are, we simply had to know if you can air fry oysters. Honestly, what could be better than air-fried oysters and a crisp lager? So, we did our research and found this awesome recipe from Summer Yule for these unapologetically delicious, keto air-fried oysters.
What You Need
- 1 Jar Wandering Waders Premium Jarred Oysters
- 1 Large Egg
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Garlic Powder
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Dried Parsley
- Lemon Wedges
- Cocktail Sauce
What To Do:
- Open your Wandering Waders Premium Jarred Oysters, drain them, and place them on a paper towel to dry after rinsing.
- Add egg and Old Bay to a large bowl and whisk.
- In a second large bowl, combine the Panko, garlic powder, parsley, and salt and pepper.
- Being your dredging process- first coat an oyster in the egg mixture.
- Next, dredge the coated oyster through the seasoning mixture.
- After you’ve dredged your oysters, place them in a single layer in your air fryer basket.
- Space the oysters out evenly for better cooking.
- Air fry at 350 degrees for eight minutes.
- Allow to cool
- Serve your air-fried oysters with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce.