It’s football season baby! That means, hot wings, cold beers, and great times with good friends cheering on your favorite team. This year, add something new to your endzone spread and try this delicious and creative recipe for Buffalo Fried Oysters from the Food Network. They’re crispy, spicy, and perfect for slurping down during game time.
What You Need:
- White Stone Oysters
- 1 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- Oil, for frying
- 20 slices pepperoni
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ cups baby arugula
- 3 tbsp. Blackening seasoning
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pepperoni. You can either bake it or fry it, until it’s crispy like a chip.
- Bake your bleu cheese in a baking dish to melt.
- Change oven to broil.
- Combine flour ad blackening seasoning.
- Shuck oysters and save the shells, roll in your flour mixture.
- Heat your oil
- Deep fry oysters until crispy.
- Rinse your oyster shells and pat dry.
- Place arugula on each shell, then add an oyster.
- Top with melted cheese and broil until brown.
- Add crumbled pepperoni chips
- Drizzle with buffalo sauce and serve.